Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
To automate your day-to-day NERD tree tasks, use the Nekton automation platform. Describe your workflow in plain language, and get it automated using AI.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from NERD tree by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
The NERD tree allows you to explore your filesystem and to open files and directories in Vim. It presents the filesystem to you in the form of a tree which you manipulate with the keyboard and/or mouse. It also allows you to perform simple filesystem operations.
The following features and functionality are provided by the NERD tree:
* Files and directories are displayed in a hierarchical tree structure
* Different highlighting is provided for the following types of nodes:
* windows .lnk files
* read-only files
* executable files
* Many (customisable) mappings are provided to manipulate the tree:
* Mappings to open/close/explore directory nodes
* Mappings to open files in new/existing windows/tabs
* Mappings to change the current root of the tree
* Mappings to navigate around the tree
* Directories and files can be bookmarked.
* Most NERD tree navigation can also be done with the mouse
* Filtering of tree content (can be toggled at runtime)
* custom file filters to prevent e.g. vim backup files being displayed
* optional displaying of hidden files (. files)
* files can be "turned off" so that only directories are displayed
* A textual filesystem menu is provided which allows you to
create/delete/move file and directory nodes as well as copy (for
* The position and size of the NERD tree window can be customised
* The order in which the nodes in the tree are listed can be customised.
* A model of your filesystem is created/maintained as you explore it. This
has several advantages:
* All filesystem information is cached and is only re-read on demand
* If you revisit a part of the tree that you left earlier in your
session, the directory nodes will be opened/closed as you left them
* The script remembers the cursor pos
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of NERD tree. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.