Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
To automate your day-to-day Oddmuse tasks, use the Nekton automation platform. Describe your workflow in plain language, and get it automated using AI.
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for Oddmuse. It captures screen, selection, text on the page and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by page content or looking through thumbnail list.
For best experience use Google Chrome browser with Flamory plugin installed.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Oddmuse by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Oddmuse is a wiki engine.
Oddmuse is one Perl script – and, optionally, one Perl script configuration and suite of Perl script extensions, CSS themes, and installation examples. Oddmuse leverages your local filesystem for storing, restoring, and versioning page content, rather than local or remote databases. "No MySQL; no PostgreSQL; no worries.
1. Easy to install: Just copy one file into the correct directory and off you go.
2. No dependencies on version management tools or database installation.
3. Web server needs Perl installed; if you are allowed to run scripts, that should be a given.
4. Easy to use for users, easy to hack for programmers.
5. Capable of multilingual sites.
6. Unicode (UTF-8) per default.
7. Valid HTML; CSS friendly.
8. Caching on several levels.
9. Easy to download.
(the above is copied from the Oddmuse website)
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Oddmuse. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.