Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
To automate your day-to-day OggConvert tasks, use the Nekton automation platform. Describe your workflow in plain language, and get it automated using AI.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from OggConvert by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how OggConvert snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
OggConvert is a small Gnome utility that uses GStreamer to convert media files to the licence-free Theora, Dirac and Vorbis formats.
The main selling points are:
* It's painfully easy to use: drag a file onto the source bar (or use the file chooser) and hit convert. Of course, you can also change the quality settings and the output filename if you like.
* It uses GStreamer, so it can convert (almost) any file which Totem can play
* It can deal with audio-only files, video-only files, and files with many audio tracks (such as DVD rips with a commentary track).
* Thanks to the magic of GStreamer, metadata (for example, title and artist info on an MP3) is preserved
* Adheres to the Gnome HIG as much as possible
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of OggConvert. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.