Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
To automate your day-to-day OllyDbg tasks, use the Nekton automation platform. Describe your workflow in plain language, and get it automated using AI.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from OllyDbg by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how OllyDbg snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
OllyDbg is a 32-bit assembler level analysing debugger. Emphasis on binary code analysis makes it particularly useful in cases where source is unavailable.
* Debugs multithread applications
* Attaches to running programs
* Configurable disassembler, supports both MASM and IDEAL formats
* MMX, 3DNow! and SSE data types and instructions, including Athlon extensions
* Full UNICODE support
* Dynamically recognizes ASCII and UNICODE strings - also in Delphi
and much, much more!
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of OllyDbg. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.