Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for OpenMeetings. It captures screen, selection, text on the page and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by page content or looking through thumbnail list.
For best experience use Google Chrome browser with Flamory plugin installed.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from OpenMeetings by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how OpenMeetings snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Openmeetings provides video conferencing, instant messaging, white board, collaborative document editing and other groupware tools using API functions of the Red5 Streaming Server for Remoting and Streaming.
* See Desktop of any participant
* Multi-Language support
* Whiteboard with drawing, write & edit, dragNDrop, Resizing, Images
* Safe/export Drawings from whiteboard and load it next time, edit and resave
* Import of Documents
* Send invitation and direct links into a conference room
* Remote SOAP-Gateway for Single Sign On, integration and remote administration
* Moderating System
* Backup and Language Module
* Private and Public (Organisation only) Conference-Rooms
* Technologies used
OpenMeetings is also known as Apache OpenMeeting. Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of OpenMeetings. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.