Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
To automate your day-to-day OpenProdoc tasks, use the Nekton automation platform. Describe your workflow in plain language, and get it automated using AI.
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for OpenProdoc. It captures screen, selection, text on the page and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by page content or looking through thumbnail list.
For best experience use Google Chrome browser with Flamory plugin installed.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from OpenProdoc by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how OpenProdoc snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
OpenProdoc is an ECM Document Management system with the characteristics:
* A complete portable distribution that runs without installation in (Linux, Windows, Mac)
* Multi-platform (Java)
* Multi-database (Derby, MySQL, Oracle, DB2, PostgreSQL, SQLServer, SQLLite, HSQLDB)
* Low requirements for the engine (can work without a J2EE server)
* Several ways for Authentication (Ldap, DDBB, OS, Own system)
* Different ways to store documents (FileSystem?, BLOB,ftp, Reference)
* Object oriented definitions for documents and folders (including inheritance)
* Fine granularity of administration and permissions, allowing delegation of different functions.
* Multi-language (English, Spanish and portuguese)
* Thin (Web) and Thick (Swing) Clients
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of OpenProdoc. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.