Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
To automate your day-to-day P4Merge tasks, use the Nekton automation platform. Describe your workflow in plain language, and get it automated using AI.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from P4Merge by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how P4Merge snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
The Perforce Merge Tool, P4Merge, provides graphical three-way merging and side-by-side file comparisons.
P4Merge allows users to visualize the differences between file versions. P4Merge uses color coding to simplify the process of resolving conflicts that result from parallel or concurrent development.
* Text files differences can be highlighted and edited
* Includes or ignores line ending or whitespace differences
* Supports Windows (CRLF), Mac (CR), and Unix (LF) line ending conventions
* Accepts command-line parameters and can be used from non-Peforce applications
* Displays line numbers when comparing and merging files
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of P4Merge. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.