Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from PageArchiver by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how PageArchiver snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
PageArchiver (previously called "Scrapbook for SingleFile") is a Chrome extension that helps you to archive web pages for offline reading.
Main features are:
* save faithful archives for offline reading
* export/import zip files containing HTML archives
* edit archives and add notes with integrated WYSIWYG editor
* add tags and rating to archives
* filter archives by words present into title or page content
* sort/filter archives by saved date, last read date, title, url, tags, rating and size...
* use omnibox to search archives by title
* bookmark and save archive (with Ctrl-S) when viewing it
PageArchiver is also known as Scrapbook for SingleFile. Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of PageArchiver. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.