Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from PaintStar by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how PaintStar snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
PaintStar is a versatile digital image processing software suitable for such tasks as retouching of photographs, composing and authoring images, image morphing, screen capture, and displaying image thumbnail in Windows Explorer context menu. It supports alpha, layer, path ,and the most common editing techniques. PaintStar has many of the tools and filters you would expect to find in commercial offerings, and some interesting extras as well.
A Brief List of Features
* Full suite of painting tools including paintbrush, pencil, eraser, airbrush, filter brush, color retouching, blur/sharpening,smudge,and cloning. Many customizable brushes, textures, gradients, and 26 methods of combining modes suppported.
* Transformation tools including rotate, scale, shear, perspective,flip,and wrap. Auto antialias supported.
* Image Morphing supported. With this technique, you can create a sequence of intermediate frames that seamlessly transform one image to another and generate output in a form of gif animation or image file sequence.
* Gradient Fill tools include linear, radial, square, conical(symmetric), conical(asymmetric) and shapeburst. Multiple colors supported.
* Selection tools including rectangular, elliptical, free, fuzzy and paths. Add, subtract, invert, antialias and feather selections supported.
* Zoom10% - 2000% display, and show grid supported.
* More then 30 File formats supported include JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, TGA, PCX, BMP and many others.
* Color conversion supported include several different dithering methods and palette options.
* Alpha channel (transparency) supported.
* DisplaysHistograms (RGB, HSV, HSL, CMYK).
* DisplaysEXIFinformation. EXIF 2.2 supported.
* TWAIN supported for scanners and digital cameras.
* MultipleLayers, 26 methods of combining modes suppported.
* MultiplePaths supported. You can add,delete,insert point to the curve and adjust point in the curve just like vector drawing programs such as Adobe Illustrator and Corel Draw.
* Multiple Undo and Redo supported. You can set up the number of Undo's from 3 to 99.
* More than 100 Filters/Effects.Application of 3x3 filters supported.
* Screen capture supported.You can capture selected or fixed regions of the desktop, as well as active windows or individual controls (menus, dialogs etc.), which can be easily selected by an on-screen indicator which outlines the area to be captured.
* Displays thumbnail of selected image in Windows Explorer context menu just like ACD System Picaview.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of PaintStar. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.