Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Pauker by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Pauker snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Pauker is an intelligent
* completely free (OpenSource, GPL)
* flash card based,
* learning application
* written in «Java»
* using the leitner cardfile system
* available in Dutch, English, Esperanto, German, French, Polish, Spanish, Slovak and Vietnamese
* works offline without the need of an internet connection
* and is compatible with MiniPauker, a Pauker version for PDAs and mobile phones.
Pauker uses spaced repetition, a combination of ultra-shortterm, shortterm, and longterm memory. You can use it to learn all the things efficiently you never want to forget, like vocabulary, capitals, important dates, etc.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Pauker. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.