Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for Paychex. It captures screen, selection, text on the page and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by page content or looking through thumbnail list.
For best experience use Google Chrome browser with Flamory plugin installed.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Paychex by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Paychex snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Note: Use of the Paychex Mobile app requires an upgrade to our new, Single Sign-On platform. This upgrade will allow you to access your Paychex applications from one login. If you haven’t already upgraded, please contact your payroll specialist for your free upgrade and start using our convenient app today!
Experience the freedom of running your business on-the-go with Paychex. Paychex Mobile helps you stay connected with a dashboard of favorites including payroll, reports, time-off info, and retirement services; all with the mobility of your iPhone.
With Paychex Mobile, important information is always at your fingertips including:
- Payroll information by check date and tax documents.
- Individual employee check stubs by check date as needed.
- Employee information, compensation, taxes, and deductions.
- Time-off balances by employee.
- Retirement plan balances and participation rates.
- View Health and Benefits Employee Enrollment and plan information for both employers and employees
- Access useful links to Health and Benefit carrier information and a member guide
- Flexible Spending Account tracking and alerts for both employers and employees
Please tell us what you think! Send us feedback directly by completing this form:
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Paychex. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.