Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for PDFsam. It captures screen, selection, text of the document and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by document content or looking through thumbnail list.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from PDFsam by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how PDFsam snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
PDFsam is a simple tool designed to split and merge also very big pdf-files with +600 pages. With it’s simple and intuitive interface you can:
* split your pdf documents (into chapters, single pages, etc.).
* merge many pdf documents or subsections of them.
* extract sections of your document into a single pdf document.
* mix alternate pages taken from two pdf documents in straight or reverse order into a single document.
* rotate pages of the selected pdf documents.
* visually reorder pages of a selected pdf document.
* visually compose a document dragging pages from selected pdf documents.
* save and load your environment to automatize your recurrent jobs.
* manage pdfsam settings and set an environment to load at start up.
This is the enhanced version of pdfsam. In this version you’ll find all the basic features plus:
* encrypt your pdf files (RC40 bits, RC128 bits, AES128 bits) and set permissions on them.
* add a pdf frontpage or an addendum (or both) to your pdf documents.
* decrypt pdf documents.
* extract attachments from your pdf documents.
* set viewer options to a document to tell the viewer application how should open the document.
* set the metadata of a document (author, title, subject and keywords).
Reviews from many websites:
PDFsam is also known as PDF Split and Merge. Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of PDFsam. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.