Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Photoline by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Photoline snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Photoline is a shareware providing much of Photoshops functionality, Users accustomed to Photoshop will have a low learning curve, though some operations are performed slightly different and the temrinology isnt always consistent with Photoshops. The application can use Photoshop plugins. For a fraction (€59) of the cost of Photoshop you get a lot of professional functionality.
- 32 or 64-Bit app
- 16 bit per channel, support of CMYK and Lab
- Color management with ICC profiles
- Lossless imaging
- Process digital photos
- Retouch, correct etc.
- IPTC and EXIF data handling
- Rotate images lossless
- Rename images and create catalogues
- Create HTML galleries
- Add and edit keywords
- Powerful search capabilities
- “Real” PDF Import and Export (not just a big image)
- Multipage documents
- Calendar and barcode creation
- Rich text functions
- Create Flash and GIF animations
- Web Export
- Tile images, create buttons and image maps
- Batch conversion
- Create slideshows
- Record actions
- Print multipage documents, flyers and labels
- USB-Stick support
- Multiprocessor support
- and much more...
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Photoline. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.