Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from PHP Server Monitor by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how PHP Server Monitor snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
PHP Server Monitor is a script that checks whether your websites and servers are up and running. It comes with a web based user interface where you can manage your services and websites, and you can manage users for each server with a mobile number and email address.
* Monitor services and websites (see below).
* Email, SMS and Pushover.net notifications.
* View history graphs of uptime and latency.
* User authentication with 2 levels (administrator and regular user).
* Logs of connection errors, outgoing emails and text messages.
* Easy cronjob implementation to automatically check your servers.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of PHP Server Monitor. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.