Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for Phrozn. It captures screen, selection, text on the page and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by page content or looking through thumbnail list.
For best experience use Google Chrome browser with Flamory plugin installed.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Phrozn by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Phrozn snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Phrozn is static site generator written in PHP.
* Complete: Supports input files in Twig, Textile, Markdown, and LESS format.
* Extensible: Supported text processors are not enough for you? Create your own - it is really simple!
* Easy to use: Only couple of commands to learn and you'll be able to use Phrozn efficiently in no time.
* Modern: No love for pre PHP 5.3 hosts, Phrozn requires PHP 5.3+ and relies on it heavily.
* Robust: Phrozn is strictly tested. Check code coverage and see for yourself!
* Solid Foundation: Whenever possible wheel reinvention was avoided. Phrozn uses code from well-written and well-known projects including PEAR, Zend Framework 2, Symfony 2, Twig, Pirum.
For those who are new to static site generators, here is why you may want to use them:
* Fast: Static HTML pages load blazingly fast.
* Safe: Static pages are inherently safe. No code executed server-side.
* Trivial Deployment: No need to worry about server-side configuration - any web-server will do.
* Version Control: Since input pages are simple text files, you can version them, and re-generate whole site from any point in the past.
Format Agnostic: Enter text in your favorite format, in your favorite text editor.
Ok, then again why Phrozn?
Written in PHP, extensible in PHP.
Exemplar of PHP 5.3 code.
Designed with extensibility in mind.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Phrozn. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.