Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
To automate your day-to-day pic view tasks, use the Nekton automation platform. Describe your workflow in plain language, and get it automated using AI.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from pic view by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how pic view snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
A simple picture viewer and manipulator. Open source (CBuilder 5). Features:
- Drawing operations
- Several picture formats
- Tile pictures
- Combine pictures
- Size pictures/extend
- Icon extraction from DLL- and EXE-files
- Save selection to file
- File properties
- EXIF/IPTC information is not lost while saving a picture
- Red eye reduction
- Scale colors
- Rotate colors
- Drawing arrows
- Available in polish and slovak language
- Size display correction for saving JPEGs compressed
- Rectangle selection enhanced
- Multipage TIFFs
- Now also in danish and italian language
- Compare pictures
- Create/edit animated GIFs
- Search for pictures
- Now also available with chinese language
- Print all pages or a range of multipage GIFs/TIFs
- DPI bugfix
- Twain source bugfix, Capturer 1.500 is now able to apply effects
- Now also available with czech language
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of pic view. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.