Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
To automate your day-to-day Pictus tasks, use the Nekton automation platform. Describe your workflow in plain language, and get it automated using AI.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Pictus by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Pictus snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Pictus is a fast, free image viewer that enables Windows to see thumbnails of supported formats, such as PSD. Give it a spin today!
Pictus is a fast, free image viewer. It is designed to be small, fast and just totally sweet. If you are content with your current photo viewer software you can still install Pictus and just let it help Windows Explorer show thumbnails for even more images. Development of Pictus is unfortunately halted until further notice, but it’s still worth taking out for a spin.
- Loads images in advance.
- Designed for responsiveness.
- Very uncluttered interface.
- Rotation and basic realtime color adjustment.
- Supports BMP, GIF, JPG, PCX, PNG, PSD (Adobe Photoshop), PSP (Corel Paint Shop Pro), TGA, TIFF, WBMP and XYZ
- Helps Windows Explorer show thumbnails for those formats.
- Fullscreen support.
- Very customizable controls.
- Supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- A whopping selection of Swedish and English interface.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Pictus. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.