Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for Plural. It captures screen, selection, text on the page and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by page content or looking through thumbnail list.
For best experience use Google Chrome browser with Flamory plugin installed.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Plural by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Plural snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Part news reader, part social browser, and part media center, Plural App assembles your favorite web sources sources into a single browsing experience that delivers fast and beautifully displayed content across all of your devices.
- Mix & match articles, photos, videos, and social posts into one feed
- 'Shortlist' must-read content for easy repeat viewing
- Connect with apps like Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube & Vimeo
- Save content for later viewing
- Over 9 beautiful themes (and counting)
- Works on any modern device - web TV, desktop, tablet, mobile
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Plural. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.