Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for Postman. It captures screen, selection, text on the page and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by page content or looking through thumbnail list.
For best experience use Google Chrome browser with Flamory plugin installed.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Postman by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Postman helps you be more efficient while working with APIs. Postman is a scratch-your-own-itch project. The need for it arose while one of the developers was creating an API for his project. After looking around for a number of tools, nothing felt just right. The primary features added initially were a history of sent requests and collections. A number of other features have been added since then. Here is a small list.
*Create requests quickly*
- Compact layout
- HTTP requests with file upload support
- Formatted API responses for JSON and XML
- Open responses as an HTML file in a new window
- HATEOAS support
- Image previews
- Request history
- Basic and OAuth 1.0 helpers
- Autocomplete for URL and header values
- Key/value editors for adding parameters or header values. Works for URL parameters too.
- Use environment variables to easily shift between settings. Great for testing production, staging or local setups.
- Use Global variables for values which are common throughout APIs
- Use the quick look feature to preview variables and their values before you use them
- Keyboard shortcuts to maximize your productivity
**Document and share APIs**
- Use collections to organize requests and share them quickly using URLs.
- Document requests inside collections. You can even store entire HTML notes. Postman uses Bootstrap so you can use it too to style your notes.
- Download and share collections with your team of developers.
- Improved collection editing in 0.6.3
Collections can be any group of requests. You can save any kind of request by clicking the 'Add to collection' button. While saving the request you can also add a name and a note. There is no limit on the size of the notes so it can be as detailed as possible. Collections can be downloaded and shared as a file.
Oh also, Postman is open sourced under the Apache License 2.0. Feel free to contribute at .
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Postman. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.