Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Process Hacker by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Process Hacker snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Process Hacker is a feature-packed tool for manipulating processes and services on your computer.
A free and open source process viewer with powerful process termination and memory searching/editing capabilities.
Key features of Process Hacker:
• A simple, customizable tree view with highlighting showing you the processes running on your computer.
• Detailed system statistics with graphs.
• Advanced features not found in other programs, such as detaching from debuggers, viewing GDI handles, viewing heaps, injecting and unloading DLLs, and more.
• Powerful process termination that bypasses security software and rootkits.
• View, edit and control services, including those not shown by the Services console.
• View and close network connections.
• Starts up almost instantly, unlike other programs.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Process Hacker. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.