Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from ProxyCrypt by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how ProxyCrypt snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
ProxyCrypt is a command line tool that creates encrypted volumes within a file or a hard drive.
It works as a "proxy" for the .
- Supports AES-256, Serpent and Twofish ciphers.
- Mode of operation is XTS.
- Passwords are hashed with the scrypt key derivation function, which uses Whirlpool or SHA-3 hashing function.
- Password length can be up to 250 characters.
- Protection against keyloggers.
- Supports image files or physical drives with MBR (with extended partition) or GPT.
- Encrypted volumes can be created at any location, not necessarily at the beginning of a file or a partition.
- NTFS folders can be used as mount point instead of drive letters.
- Support very long paths of image file (more than 260 characters).
- Performances improved with AES instructions, SSE2 optimizations and asynchronous read/write.
- Available in 32 and 64-bit.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of ProxyCrypt. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.