Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
To automate your day-to-day PS to PDF tasks, use the Nekton automation platform. Describe your workflow in plain language, and get it automated using AI.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from PS to PDF by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
PS to PDF is a windows application which can offer the best performance available to provide speedy conversions from PostScript and Encapsulated PostScript to Portable Document Format (PDF). It supports to convert multiple PS/EPS files into one PDF file. Set encryption options to output PDF files. It doesn't depend on Windows Printer Driver technology or any other products.
PS to PDF Features
(01) It quickly converts PS/EPS document to PDF format.
(02) It supports batch PS/EPS to PDF conversion.
(03) It supports to convert multiple PS/EPS files into one PDF file.
(04) Set encryption options to output PDF files.
(05) Password protection for PDF files with 40 or 128 bit encryption.
(06) Set the PDF document title, subject, author and keywords options.
(07) It supports drag and drop of files.
(08) It supports win2000/xp/2003 platform.
(09) It can automatically view the PDF file after it was converted.
(10) It allows you to preserve original document layout.
(11) It is an easy-to-use stand-alone application.
(12) Automatic installation and configuration.
(13) Support multilateral languages, such as English, French, German, Italian, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, etc.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of PS to PDF. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.