Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for FireDrive. It captures screen, selection, text on the page and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by page content or looking through thumbnail list.
For best experience use Google Chrome browser with Flamory plugin installed.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from FireDrive by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how FireDrive snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Firedrive is a cloud storage platform that gives you 50GB of space for free, with 10GB bandwidth. You can access your content anywhere, on any device, right in the browser. No downloads required!
Firedrive makes sharing, viewing and managing your important files easier than ever. Here’s a list of the most important changes and additions so far:
* New HTML5 interface
* Access your files and folders online through any device
* Share anything even whole folders
* Powerful File and folder security settings
* View over 150+ file types through any browser
* Use groups to share your files and documents privately
* Let anyone send you their files with Filedrop
* Embed your media on your blog or website
* Showcase your files through a dedicated public profile
* Follow other users and keep up with their updates
FireDrive is also known as PutLocker. Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of FireDrive. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.