Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from PyPy by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
PyPy is a fast, compliant alternative implementation of the Python language (2.7.1). It has several advantages and distinct features:
- Speed: thanks to its Just-in-Time compiler, Python programs often run faster on PyPy.
- Memory usage: large, memory-hungry Python programs might end up taking less space than they do in CPython.
- Compatibility: PyPy is highly compatible with existing python code. It supports ctypes and can run popular python libraries like twisted and django.
- Sandboxing: PyPy provides the ability to run untrusted code in a fully secure way.
- Stackless: PyPy can be configured to run in stackless mode, providing micro-threads for massive concurrency.
- As well as other features.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of PyPy. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.