Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Qlockwork by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Qlockwork snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Time tracking software that automatically tracks what you do and shows you in an Outlook calendar. No timers, thank goodness!
Its a time tracker add-in for Outlook thats aimed at people who fill in timesheets or invoices. Qlockwork gives you a handy and automatic journal of everything you did, in a new Outlook calendar. For example, it may tell you that:
* from 8:45 to 9:00 you checked your inbox
* from 9:00 to 9:15 you responded to an email from your best customer
* from 9:15 to 9:25 you took a break
* from 9:25 to 09:50 you worked on a particular Word document
* from 09:50 to 10:10 you browsed a specific website
* from 10:10 to 10:30 you updated a particular spreadsheet.
It does this by talking directly to your PC, keyboard, mouse and screen.
You can then look at the journal and fill in your timesheet.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Qlockwork. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.