Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from RadioSure by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how RadioSure snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
The “RadioSure” gives you the smoothest radio listening experience. The main rule is – it should be simple, reliable and should just work.
Main features are:
* More than 12000 of stations in the package
* Supports most of the internet radio formats – mp3, wma, ogg vorbis, aac+ and so on
* Quick and reliable search for your favorite radio stations
* Smooth switching between stations including crossfade effect
* Recording what you are listening to and packaging it into separate song files
* Simultaneous recording of multiple stations
* Automatic checking for software and radio stations updates
* Command line parameters for automatization
* Runs on Windows XP SP3, Vista, Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit)
* UNICODE support – all domestic stations are perfectly visible and searchable
* and much much more…
RadioSure is also known as Radio Sure. Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of RadioSure. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.