Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Real Total Copy by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Real Total Copy snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Real Total Copy 3.0 (april 2006 free version) is an improved version of the Windows copy function with many facilities and advantages.
- limit the copy speed for sharing clients (1-100%).
- stop and resume the copying process, auto stop on any error and resuming when you restart the copying process.
- recover data as much as possible (with replace bad segments or skip file facility).
- after total copy options: turn off PC, beep (with compose facility), close window and advanced settings.
- copy segments of files, join and split files.
- show current MB, copy speed, time remaining and progress bar.
- remember the last source and destination.
Real Total Copy is also known as RT Copy. Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Real Total Copy. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.