Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for Feeder. It captures screen, selection, text on the page and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by page content or looking through thumbnail list.
For best experience use Google Chrome browser with Flamory plugin installed.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Feeder by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Feeder snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Feeder is the easiest way to follow feeds. An extension for and with a lot more to come.
An with feeder Pro you can access to feeder online and sync between all your devices.
It's a sleek, simple and pretty way of keeping track of your latest feeds, inspired by Firefox's Live Bookmarks.
- Instantaneously see when new posts are added to one of your feeds
- Easily subscribe to new feeds by clicking the browser icon
- Intuitively manage your feeds
- Right click context-menus in popup-menu let you mark all as read, and other nifty shortcuts
- Export your feeds so you can import them on another computer and/or keep them as backups for safekeeping
- Customize your feeds by choosing how many posts to display, or changing the title
- Organize your feeds using folders and sorting with drag and drop
- Choose between two different themes: Dark or light
- Everything is contained within the browser so no other third-party sites are needed
Feeder is also known as RSS Feed Reader. Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Feeder. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.