Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from SCM-Manager by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how SCM-Manager snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
The easiest way to share and manage your Git, Mercurial and Subversion repositories over http.
- Very easy installation
- No need to hack configuration files, SCM-Manager is completely configurable from its Web-Interface
- No Apache and no database installation is required
- Central user, group and permission management
- Out of the box support for Git, Mercurial and Subversion
- Full RESTFul Web Service API (JSON and XML)
- Rich User Interface
- Simple Plugin API
- Useful plugins available (f.e. Ldap-, ActiveDirectory-, PAM-Authentication)
- Licensed under the BSD-License
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of SCM-Manager. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.