Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
To automate your day-to-day ScreenToGif tasks, use the Nekton automation platform. Describe your workflow in plain language, and get it automated using AI.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from ScreenToGif by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how ScreenToGif snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
This tool allows you to record a selected area of your screen and save as a animated gif.
- Record your screen and save directly to a gif looped animation.
- Pause and continue to record.
- Move the window around to record what you want.
- Edit the frames, add filters, revert, make yoyo style or slo-motion.
- Export frames.
- Crop and Resize.
- You can work even while the program is recording.
- Remove frames that you don't want.
- Select a folder to save the file or simple let the program save in your desktop.
- Add the system cursor to your recording.
- I'ts just one .exe, portable.
- Start/Pause and stop your recording using your F keys.
- Multi language: Portuguese, Spanish, Romanian, Russian, Swedish, Greek, French and Simplified Chines
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of ScreenToGif. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.