Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from SecureBridge by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how SecureBridge snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
SecureBridge represents clients and servers for SSH, SFTP and SSL protocols as a network security solution. It can protect any TCP network traffic using SSH or SSL secure transport layer protocols to provide authentication for client. It is a solution for developing applications using various IDEs as RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (FPC) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Linux, FreeBSD and now with support RAD Studio XE5 Update 7 and iOS application development in C++Builder.
* RAD Studio XE7 support
* Lazarus 1.2.4
* NEXTGEN compiler support
* Android application development support.
* iOS application development support
* Mac OS X development support
* Win64 development support
* Full support for SSH, SSL, and TLS protocols
* Fast and customizable SSH server, SSH client, and SSL client
* Support for most SSH2-compatible clients and servers including OpenSSH
* Support for all versions of the SFTP protocol
* Fast and customizable SFTP client and server
* Does not require external modules
* Protection against diverse crypto attacks
* Integration with Indy, MyDAC, and PgDAC
* Support for SHA1 and MD5 hashing algorithms
* Authentication by password or by public key
* Compatible with any TCP application
* High performance
* Reliable and convenient maintenance of asymmetric keys
* Facility for storing users, passwords, and public keys for an SSH server IDE
* IPv6 protocol support.
* Full support for the SFTP protocols versions from 1 to 6
Supported Target Platforms:
*Windows, 32-bit and 64-bit
*Mac OS X
*Linux, 32-bit and 64-bit (only in Lazarus and Free Pascal)
*FreeBSD (only in Lazarus and Free Pascal)
SecureBridge is also known as SecureBridge Standard, SecureBridge Professional, SecureBridge Pro. Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of SecureBridge. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.