Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for slap. It captures screen, selection, text of the document and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by document content or looking through thumbnail list.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from slap by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how slap snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
slap is a Sublime-like terminal-based text editor that strives to make editing from the terminal easier. It has:
* first-class mouse support
* GUI editor-like keybindings
* copying/pasting with OS clipboard support
* syntax highlighting for many languages
* a Sublime-like file sidebar
* select word to highlight other occurrences; double-click to select word
* easy-to-use finding with regex support
* bracket matching
* ... many other features that will make you leave nano, vim, and emacs behind
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of slap. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.