Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for Cakewalk SONAR. It captures screen, selection, text of the document and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by document content or looking through thumbnail list.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Cakewalk SONAR by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Cakewalk SONAR snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Cakewalk SONAR is a computer program made by Cakewalk for recording, editing, mixing, mastering and outputting audio.
SONAR is an example of a digital audio workstation (DAW). Sonar is like most DAWs, however SONAR lets the user:
* Record and manipulate an unlimited amount of multitrack digital audio (only limited by hardware)
* Comprehensively record and manipulate MIDI data
* Apply any DirectX special effects, such as reverb and delay, many versions bundled with included effects
* Automate the process of mixing audio
* Utilize virtual instruments, such as software synthesizers, software samplers, software drum machines
* Connect to other multimedia applications with sample accuracy via Rewire
* SONAR Producer Edition includes a complete industry-standard 64-bit MASTERING suite 
Cakewalk SONAR is also known as SONAR. Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Cakewalk SONAR. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.