Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Sputnik by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Sputnik snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Sputnik is a simple and practical rss reader for Windows and Mac OS X.
1. Fun to use: Keyboard (and mouse) shortcuts allows for convenient and fast browsing through articles.
2. Works offline: All articles are stored on your computer, so you don't need internet connection to read them later.
3. Tagging: You can tag any article with any tag you like. Very convenient for organized people :)
4. Respects your privacy: The app keeps all data on your own computer, and only there. No servers somewhere in the internet involved.
5. Portable: Simply download Sputnik and use it anywhere without any installation.
6. Import/Export/Organise: Sputnik allows you to export and import feed list in ".opml" format. Also, all feeds you subscribe to can be categorised.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Sputnik. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.