Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
To automate your day-to-day Saver2 tasks, use the Nekton automation platform. Describe your workflow in plain language, and get it automated using AI.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Saver2 by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Saver2 snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Standalone Pandora client with proxy support (tortunnel).
* Supports creating and seeding stations by searching for music
* Supports deletion and renaming of stations
* Supports shared stations, creation by station url or ID or when using sproxy when you click on a listen link
* Supports feedback (duh) and will skip when badly rated (unless you choose otherwise)
* Shuffle stations (every 4 songs) or songs
* Web control if using sproxy (controls, change station, see what's playing)
* Global media hotkeys (play pause, next)
* UNLIMITED SKIPS
* Mute, volume control, etc.
Requires net framework 2.0
Uses about 30mb memory and little cpu; compare to 90mb+ for firefox and flash, never mind cpu use.
Takes up about 6mb on disk, most of that being mplayer.
You need a pandora login to use this, does not support anonymous mode.
THIS WILL FUNCTION UNDER WINE! Just be sure to tick wine compatability when installing.
Saver2 is also known as Standalone Pandora Client, Saver. Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Saver2. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.