Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
To automate your day-to-day TagMyCode tasks, use the Nekton automation platform. Describe your workflow in plain language, and get it automated using AI.
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for TagMyCode. It captures screen, selection, text on the page and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by page content or looking through thumbnail list.
For best experience use Google Chrome browser with Flamory plugin installed.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from TagMyCode by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
This is a platform for developers.
TagMyCode helps you to save and manage your code snippets and reuse them when necessary.
- Store and tag your snippets - Save and organize your code snippets with appropriate tags
- Search for public snippets - You can search all public snippet saved by other users
- Reuse your snippets - Copy and paste your snippets in your projects and save precious time
- Share your snippets - You can collaborate with other users by sharing public or private snippets
- Social - You can interact with other developers, you can follow their updates, comment and vote their public snippets
- IDE plugins - You can save and search snippets directly from your IDE
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of TagMyCode. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.