Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
To automate your day-to-day Thingamablog tasks, use the Nekton automation platform. Describe your workflow in plain language, and get it automated using AI.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Thingamablog by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Thingamablog snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Thingamablog is a cross-platform, standalone blogging application that makes authoring and publishing your weblogs almost effortless. Unlike most blogging solutions, Thingamablog does NOT require a third-party blogging host, a cgi/php enabled web host, or a MySQL database. In fact, all you need to setup, and manage, a blog with Thingamablog is FTP, SFTP, or network access to a web server.
Thingamablog was designed with ease of use in mind. Blogging applications should be easy enough for the non-techy, yet robust enough for the needs of most users. Rather than spending time worrying about what services your webserver supports, or editing complicated server-side scripts, you can set up a fully functional weblog in minutes with Thingamablog.
Thingamablog allows you to:
* Set up a blog in minutes via an intuitive wizard
* Maintain multiple blogs
* Effortlessly manage thousands of entries
* Dynamically update blog content
* Write entries offline (Dialup users)
* Publish your blog with a single click
* Publish remotely to your blog via email
* Read news with an integrated feed reader
* Make posts from your favorite feeds
* Create a unique layout with customizable templates
* Import entries from RSS/Atom feeds
* Set up flexible archiving options
* Organize your entries by category or date
* Save entries as drafts
* Define your own custom template tags
* Syndicate your blog via an RSS or Atom feed
* Ping services like weblogs.com, BlogRolling, and Blo.gs
* And much more...
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Thingamablog. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.