Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from ThinkComposer by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how ThinkComposer snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Create deep visual documents, adaptable and multi-level diagrams, flowcharts, concept maps, mind maps and models.
- Define their own types of nodes and connectors, to reuse nomenclature, symbols, details structure.
- Add Details to your Ideas (attachments, links, custom-fields, tables)
- Ideas can have a whole new diagram inside (multilevel/composable)
- Can generate a report for the whole Composition document.
- Reports are exportable as PDF/XPS and to HTML.
- Collapse/Expande supertrees or subtrees of connected ideas.
- Add Markers to your ideas (predefinables).
- Include rich descriptions, versioning, complements (stamps, regions/boundaries, call-outs, notes, legends, cards).
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of ThinkComposer. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.