Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for TimeCase. It captures screen, selection, text on the page and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by page content or looking through thumbnail list.
For best experience use Google Chrome browser with Flamory plugin installed.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from TimeCase by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how TimeCase snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
TimeCase helps you keep track of your time. It is a powerful yet easy to use web application for everyone who wants to see how much time is spent on certain tasks and projects.
- Track time spent on projects.
- Assign projects to customers and categorize work by type.
- Enter time tracking records by easily selecting time span.
- Auto-track time with simple start/stop timer button.
- Create users and assign them appropriate roles.
- Assign projects to customers and allow them to login and see their reports.
- Four different user roles and special customer role provides advanced security features.
- See time tracking reports, filter data with ajax, export as csv or print as tables.
- Modern, easy to use ajax interface.
- Responsive design adapts to any screen size, from desktop to phones.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of TimeCase. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.