Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from TouchMe Gesture Studio by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how TouchMe Gesture Studio snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Touchscreens have improved the way we all interact with our computers! By using TouchMe Gesture Studio, you can create, edit, and export custom gesture files to take things one step further!
Gestures available include:
• 2/3/4/5 Finger Swipe up/down/left/right
• 3/4/5 Finger Pinch in/out
• 2/3/4/5 Finger TipTap left/right
Actions currently available:
• Show/Hide Touch Keyboard
• Increase/Decrease Volume
• Increase/Decrease Brightness
• Open/Close/Switch Browser Tabs
• Show the TaskBar
• Sleep, hibernate, Sign Out, Lock, Shut down, and Restart
• Mimic Keyboard Shortcut (note: some system shortcuts like ALT+TAB or CTRL+ALT+DELETE or WIN+D cannot be automated in Windows 8.1 =[ )
TouchMe Gesture Studio is also known as TouchMe. Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of TouchMe Gesture Studio. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.