Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for TrackIF. It captures screen, selection, text on the page and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by page content or looking through thumbnail list.
For best experience use Google Chrome browser with Flamory plugin installed.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from TrackIF by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how TrackIF snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
TrackIF is a web tracking tool designed to save you time and money online.
Start shopping smarter and let TrackIF track the things you want on the web. Use the TrackIF mobile app to scan your products in store and let TrackIF track them for you on your favorite websites. Be alerted when your trackers drop in price or become available online. Create and view your lists and share your trackers with friends. Customize your alerts by specifying alert rules when tracking items.
What TrackIF can do for you:
· Monitors product prices and availability, sending notifications directly to you when changes are made to items you are tracking
· Tracks Craigslist to notify you when new items are posted matching your search criteria
· Searches job posting websites to send you alerts when new jobs are available that match your specific search options
· Tracks items such as cars, homes, boats and even stocks!
TrackIF App Features:
· Acts as an interface with TrackIF.com
· Scans barcodes on products in store to track them
· Optional light feature when scanning
· Create and view tracking lists
· Share items through social media
· Update your account details
· Links to help center
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of TrackIF. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.