Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from TraderStar by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how TraderStar snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
TraderStar is designed for a broad range of users, from stock exchange professionals to novices in this area.
Traders can use it for high-level technical analysis:
- Regular users can use it to achieve their goal of financial stability
- Programmers can use it to write their own indicators in Java-script
- Colleges can use it in their Business and Finance curriculum
- Journalists can use it to create a more precise picture of the current events
in the world of stock exchanges
It is no coincidence that TraderStar is so versatile. It combines the abstract analysis of the stock exchanges price dynamic (stocks, investment funds, currencies, indexes, futures, options, etc.) and the beauty of modern design. It is the beauty that keeps the chaos of stock exchange activities in check.
TraderStar users can do the following:
- receive the stock, investment fund, currency, index, futures and option from
any stock exchange
- familiarize themselves with the economic calendar
- test and optimize their own strategies based on historical data
- write their own user indicators based on Java-script
- receive current information and updates from Web-Info, RunningBoard, etc.
without leaving the program
The main advantage of TraderStar
is its ability to extend its functionality. Something that is not available right now, will be available later. It is programmed to have an enormous growth potential, which is going to come in handy for every trader user who wants to achieve financial stability and avoid bancruptcy.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of TraderStar. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.