Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from TurboGears by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
TurboGears 2 is built on top of the experience of several next generation web frameworks including TurboGears 1 (of course), Django, and Rails. All of these frameworks had limitations that frustrated us, and TG2 was built as an answer to that frustration:
* Starts as a microframework and scales up to a fullstack solution
* Code that is as natural as writing a function
* A powerful and flexible Object Relational Mapper (ORM) with real multi-database support
* Support for Horizontal data partitioning (aka, sharding)
* A new widget system to make building AJAX heavy apps easier
* Support for multiple data-exchange formats
* Built in extensibility Pluggable Applications and standard WSGI components
* Designer friendly template system great for programmers
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of TurboGears. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.