Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Uninstall Manager by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Uninstall Manager snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
The program is similar to the Windows "add or remove software" control panel, yet it offers quite many advantages:
* Searching and filtering of uninstallation entries by entering search strings into the filter box.
* You can sort the list of software packages by their installation date. Using this standard sort order you can see immediately, which software has been installed recently.
* The sort order can also be changed to any of the other displayed attributes.
* Launching the program and displaying the list of installed programs is much faster than that of the control panel.
* Removing orphaned deinstallation entries from the registry. (access this function using the right mouse button to display the context menu)
* show/hide system packages
* displaying additional information
* Export the software list in XLS and CSV format
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Uninstall Manager. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.