Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Free SNMP Agent Simulator by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Free SNMP Agent Simulator snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Verax SNMP agent simulator allows IT personnel to build virtual, simulated networks of devices without purchasing any additional hardware, for instance for testing purposes.
The Verax SNMP Simulator is a tool that can simulate multiple SNMPv1/v2c agents on a single host on standard 161 port through multi-netting.
Individual simulated agent responses can be initially retrieved from existing devices and modified at runtime by user defined rules.
* Management console for managing device types, addresses and their instances
* Support for multiple agents and multiple networks on a single host
* SNMP response configuration files compatible with SNMP walk output for easy creation of initial simulated agent responses from existing devices
* Rich set of rules for modifying agent responses including:
* Generation of random MAC and IP addresses, including advanced scenarios like randomizing only a part of the address (e.g. network part of an IP address is fixed, the host part varies)
* Random integer, counter and string value generation, including "one time" or "each time" scenarios
* Support for integer arithmetic operations (e.g. return value based on a sum of two other values)
* Trend based value generation (direction, step range, reset threshold value), e.g. for increasing counters
Free SNMP Agent Simulator is also known as Verax SNMP. Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Free SNMP Agent Simulator. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.