Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for VerbTeX LaTeX Editor. It captures screen, selection, text on the page and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by page content or looking through thumbnail list.
For best experience use Google Chrome browser with Flamory plugin installed.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from VerbTeX LaTeX Editor by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how VerbTeX LaTeX Editor snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
Write well-structured, scientific documents in LaTeX and produce PDF files. Manage your projects, upload existing documents, images and styling files.
This editor is available on Android and online (registering on verbosus.com).
* 2 Modes: Local (stores .tex documents on your device) and Remote (synchronizes your projects with )
* Generate and view the PDF from your LaTeX projects
* Syntax highlighting
* Line numbers
* Collaboration (Remote Mode)
* File Upload (Local Mode)
* Autosave (Local Mode: Menu -> Options -> Autosave Interval)
* Custom template for new .tex files (Local Mode)
* Specify root directory (Menu -> Options -> Location of VerbTeX Folder)
* Search for text inside a document (Find)
* Copy project from Local Mode to Remote Mode
* Copy project from Remote Mode to Local Mode
Additional features in VerbTeX Pro:
* Encrypted transmission (TLS) of your content
* Unlimited number of documents (Local Mode)
Limitations in free VerbTeX version:
* Max. number of documents per project (Local Mode): 2
* Max. number of files to upload per project (Local Mode): 4
VerbTeX LaTeX Editor is also known as Online LaTeX Editor, VerbTeX, Verbosus. Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of VerbTeX LaTeX Editor. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.