Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from VMLite VNC Server by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how VMLite VNC Server snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
A VNC server for Android WITHOUT ROOT requirements.
(not to be confused with the desktop-on-mobile client VMLite).
VMLite VNC Server allows you to remotely view and control your android phone or tablet from a desktop computer or from another mobile device using the popular VNC protocol.
This app works on rooted and non-rooted android devices. However, for non-rooted devices, every time after you reboot, you will have to connect your device to a Windows PC or Mac using a USB cable, then run a free desktop program, VMLite Android App Controller, to start the server on your device. Once the server is started, you can disconnect your device.
- no need to root your android devices
- works on API level 7 and above, including Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, ICS and Jelly Beans.
- supports ARM and X86 devices.
- supports typical VNC clients, TightVNC, Real VNC, etc.
- supports Java enabled browsers. You can connect to the android device from a browser using a Java applet
- supports HTML5 compatible browsers, you can connect to your android device without any other installations
- supports reverse connections to vnc viewers running in listening modes
- supports VNC password
- supports scale and rotation
- two-way clipboard support (text only)
- full mouse and keyboard control
- supports special keys, such as Home, Back, Menu, Search, Power, etc.
- supports long press keys, e.g., you can press and hold the search key
- supports mouse wheel
- supports swipe/fling gestures
- auto turn on screen when you press any key from VNC client
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of VMLite VNC Server. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.