Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory provides advanced bookmarking for Wikisend. It captures screen, selection, text on the page and other context. You can find this bookmark later using search by page content or looking through thumbnail list.
For best experience use Google Chrome browser with Flamory plugin installed.
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from Wikisend by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how Wikisend snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
- free file sharing service with 100MB file size limit
- no registration required, you are ready to go
- time to live for each upload: 1-90 days (default is 7*)
- properties can be set for the file before each upload
- friendly name and description can be added
- option to protect the file with password
- download link and forum link is provided after upload
- option to receive download link via email
- properties can be set after uploading (with sign-in)
*Please note that files with 1 to 7 days lifetime will have primary status and full speed accessibility, while 8-90 days lifetime files will have secondary or archive status and half-speed accessibility.
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of Wikisend. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.