Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from x64_dbg by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
Here is how x64_dbg snapshot can look like. Get Flamory and try this on your computer.
x64_dbg is a 32-bit and 64-bit assembler level debugger for Windows.
* Intuitive and familiar, yet new user interface
* C-like expression parser
* Full-featured debugging of DLL and EXE files (TitanEngine)
* IDA-like sidebar with jump arrows
* IDA-like instruction token highlighter (highlight registers etc.)
* Memory map
* Symbol view
* Thread view
* Content-sensitive register view
* Fully customizable color scheme
* Dynamically recognize modules and strings
* Import reconstructor integrated (Scylla)
* Fast disassembler (BeaEngine)
* User database (JSON) for comments, labels, bookmarks etc.
* Plugin support with growing API
* Extendable, debuggable scripting language for automation
* Multi-datatype memory dump
* Basic debug symbol (PDB) support
* Dynamic stack view
* Built-in assembler (XEDParse)
* View your patches and save them to disk
* Built-in hex editor
* Find patterns in memory
Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of x64_dbg. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.