Flamory provides the following integration abilities:
Flamory helps you capture and store screenshots from YAMB by pressing a single hotkey. It will be saved to a history, so you can continue doing your tasks without interruptions. Later, you can edit the screenshot: crop, resize, add labels and highlights. After that, you can paste the screenshot into any other document or e-mail message.
• Yamb is able to create, split and join mp4 or 3gp files containing principally
- video streams with m4v, cmp, h264, 264, h263, 263 as input format or from avi, mpg, mpeg, vob, mp4, mov, ogg, qcp and 3gp files.
- audio streams with aac, ac3, amr, awb, evc, mp3, msv, vorbis as input format or from avi, mpg, mpeg, vob (mp2 only), mp4 and 3gp files.
- subtitles with srt (SubRip), ttxt (GPAC), sub (MicroDVD), idx/sub (VobSub) and xml (QuickTime TeXML) as input formats.
- chapters from text format (OGM or GPAC).
• Yamb can also extract some streams. In this case, this GUI is able to recover - a Video or Audio stream from avi files.
- a stream or an Audio/Vidéo track in a raw format.
- a stream or an Audio/Vidéo track in a new mp4 file.
- a visual track in avi file.
- subtitles as srt or ttxt output format.
- chapters as OGM text format.
• Yamb can retrieve some informations about different streams especially for mp4, m4v, mov, cmp, ogg, qcp and 3gp files. You can get this whether by a global way or for each tracks available.
• Yamb is also able to convert srt to ttxt subtitles format or ttxt to srt.
• Yamb has some other additional settings concerning language, tracks names, Pixels Aspect Ratio, etc...
• Yamb supports Unicode/UTF-8 completely.
• Yamb supports also tagging.
• Yamb is the acronym of Yet Another Mp4Box UI. In other words, this is a new graphical interface for mp4box using, a tool based on command lines which is a part of GPAC Framework. This GUI is mainly dedicated to Windows OS.
YAMB is also known as Yet Another MP4Box User Interface. Integration level may vary depending on the application version and other factors. Make sure that user are using recent version of YAMB. Please contact us if you have different integration experience.